You can't control the waves, but you can learn how to surf.
Learn how simple lifestyle and nutrition tips can help you manage your stress to nurture the wellbeing of both your body and your mind.
When: Saturday 9 November, 11.30am
Where: TBS Bank Arena, 4 Queens Wharf, Wellington
About the event
In today’s fast-paced ‘busy’ world, we are experiencing stress on a daily basis. What we may not realise, is that stress comes in various forms and it’s all having an impact on our wellness from our nutrient status to gut health, hormones, and even our mental wellbeing too.
Join leading Clinical Nutritionist and Founder of BePure, Ben Warren, at the Go Green Expo in Wellington to learn about how stress could be impacting your health and how simple lifestyle and nutrition tips can help you manage your stress to nurture the wellbeing of your whole being.
Things you will learn:
- How stress impacts your body, weight, hormones, energy and mental wellbeing.
- Why stress is experienced in the body regardless of whether it is 'real' or 'perceived'.
- Understanding the all-important mind-body connection, and how stress isn't just experienced in the mind, it is also experienced in the body.
- How you can manage your stress using simple lifestyle and nutrition tips.
Who is this for?
This talk is perfect for you if;
- You feel stressed or overwhelmed by a busy mind.
- You experience anxious thoughts or fluctuating moods.
- You have trouble winding down and getting to sleep.
- Your health isn't quite where you'd like it to be – weight, gut health, hormones.
- You don’t know what is best for you when it comes to what to eat, how to exercise and what nutritional support you need.