Food is a big part of Christmas Day. We gather around the table with our loved ones to enjoy a beautifully prepared meal. Food brings people together.
We all know how important it is to nourish our bodies. Christmas is a time for nourishing the mind and the soul – time with treasured company, hearty laughs, having fun, playing games.
Remember it's what we do every day that counts, not what we do once in a while.
Remember it's what we do every day that counts, not what we do once in a while. Enjoying treats is also a highlight, but our bodies really appreciate us being mindful about what we're eating.
As a bit of inspiration for your Christmas catering, we wanted to share our wholesome platter. Abundant with fresh, nourishing and delicious foods to nibble on during our end of year celebration, we kept the BePure troops fed and happy, keeping them nourished all the while.
We picked a selection of our favourite carbs, proteins and fats to create a festive, abundant wholesome grazing table. This platter is completely gluten-free and is in fact so good, your friends won't be able to tell the difference.
- Gluten-Free Seed Loaf
- Gluten-Free Crackers
- Natural Popcorn
- Fresh colourful summer fruits (Melon, Strawberries, Nectarines, Peaches, Grapes)
- Vege Sticks (Celery, Carrots, Cucumber)
- Cured Salmon
- Cured Salami
- Nuts (Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts)
Try and source these locally from an organic butcher
- Guacamole (Smashed avocado, lemon, garlic, salt, pepper)
- Probiotic Cheeses
- A tub of peanut butter
Treats – Because it is about balance!
- Cut fruits, carbs, proteins into slices
- Prepare hummus and guacamole and place in bowls
- Assemble in abundance - making sure to get a great spread of colour across the table.