Marketing Manager for Eve Health
- Step into a role with purpose by joining this growing brand, which is part of the BePure Group.
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for an innovative wellness brand, with huge room to grow.
- Have the freedom and responsibility to create and execute beautiful campaigns that truly impact people's lives.
Eve Health is a scientific wellness company on a mission to create a new future for health.
Eve Health is the sister company of leading wellness brand, BePure. As an educator first and foremost we provide education on women's health, diet, lifestyle and nutrition alongside our at-home wellness tests; the Eve Hormone Balance Test, and the Eve Stress & Adrenal Test.
Eve has huge growth plans for 2020 in New Zealand and overseas, and we have an exciting opportunity for a savvy Marketing Manager to join our team in our beautiful Grey Lynn/Ponsonby head office.
The Marketing Manager’s role is to raise awareness, educate, engage and excite our community to start—or continue—on an Eve testing journey.
In any given day you might:
- Meet with Eve's GM to transform business goals into marketing strategies;
- Build out campaign calendars with your Marketing & Content Executive;
- Take a customer-centric approach, utilising data insights to create relevant campaigns that connect with our audience at key moments;
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels (including PR, events, digital and marketing automation) to guide customers on a journey from awareness to purchase, to their testing experience and beyond;
- Direct and support the Eve Marketing & Content Executive to create and execute quality content across Eve’s online channels.
- Build out Eve's partnership and influencer strategies with carefully chosen influencers and partners.
The ideal person:
- Has a sound knowledge and personal passion for health, wellbeing and nutrition.
- Has had proven ownership of marketing strategies and campaign creation.
- Has 4-6 years experience in marketing roles, with an emphasis on digital marketing utilising tools like marketing automation, social media and digital content strategies.
- Proven strategic thinking skills, with the ability to ideate original and meaningful marketing.
- Proven success meeting and exceeding set marketing and sales targets.
If you'd like more information, or submit an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org