- Help communicate BePure's mission through supporting execution of our branding and marketing.
- Join an innovative company who are cutting a new track in our industry.
- Play a key role in supporting our marketing team across a variety of design and branding activities.
BePure is a holistic health and nutrition company founded by leading Clinical Nutritionist, Ben Warren. Every day we are striving to provide people with the tools, education, inspiration and support they need to find optimal health and live energetic happy lives.
Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a freelance and/or permanent Marketing & Design Assistant to support our marketing team in Auckland.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
The BePure look and feel is key in effectively communicating our mission and story to New Zealanders who are embarking on, and committing to, their health journeys. Our Visual Communications Manager and marketing team have been championing this but as we grow we need more creative hands on deck!
We are looking for someone permanent, but need some ASAP freelance support until we can find that person. Or if we can find someone permanent who is ready to start now that's the dream scenario!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Supporting the Community Manager on social campaigns.
- Event administration and activation of Ben's tours.
- Supporting on varied marketing activities, ranging from product launches to potential involvement with our blog and newsletter.
- Varied integrated design including packaging, promotions, print and some digital and social.
- Product photoshoots, editing etc.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects.
- If you have video editing or animation skills we can definitely get you using those!
- Assisting with internal brainstorming and thinking of creative solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- A passion for the BePure mission and a go-getting, initiative-filled attitude!
- Some commercial design experience, and a portfolio showcasing some interesting and varied work.
- A love of design and a real passion for design work.
- An interest in and desire to delve into the health and wellness space.
- The right attitude and work ethic. We are growing super fast, our team environment is currently EPIC and we aim to keep it that way!
- Someone with an eagle design eye! It should get under your skin a little when letter spacing isn't exact or alignment is off by a single pixel!