Junior QA Tester
- Advance your QA/testing career working on products that make a difference to people's lives;
- Work in an environment where you can be yourself, and be valued for your unique contribution.
Please note that this is a junior position, please kindly only apply if you have up to two years experience in a QA testing, or similar IT/dev related role.
The BePure Group is a group of three scientific wellness companies that have grown at a rapid rate over the past four years.
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester to champion the user experience by ensuring that the products we create and deploy are of the highest quality, and truly support our customers to change their lives through their health.
This role is an awesome opportunity because:
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our products and releases are of the highest quality, and will be highly valued by the team.
Not your regular QA role, this position involves a level of product ownership, to take responsibility for the user's experience from a quality perspective.
You'll get to learn and grow in a supportive environment, within a great team.
In any given day you might:
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, to ensure that you are championing them in all that you do;
- Meet with the Product Executive to understand features or raise an issue you have found;
- Help shape innovative projects;
- Work across web, web apps and cloud applications, creating a test plan to suit the product that we are developing;
- Work closely with our developers to find solutions and champion excellence;
- Use the test plan to assess usability and functionality, performance, reliability and stability;
- Hunt down and fix bugs (visual and functional) always seeking ways to prevent these bugs from occurring in the first place;
- Monitor and manage deployment;
- Learn, write, run and maintain test automation.
Our ideal QA has:
- 1-2 years of commercial QA experience (or transferrable dev/IT experience).
- A love of breaking things and making them better!
- An obsession with the user, and a focus on product quality.
- Programming knowledge/experience in any language.
- Experience working across a variety of web, web apps and cloud applications.
- An innate drive and motivation to learn and grow knowledge and skills.
- A natural ability to solve problems creatively; an outside-the-box thinker.
It would also be quite nice if you had:
- Experience with HTTP and REST API’s
- Experience in Automating tests with Selenium.
- Knowledge of Python or PostgreSQL.
If you'd like more information, or to submit an application, email email@example.com.