- Advance your career and step into a role with purpose at a fast growing company.
- Lead CX and data insights for an established wellness brand, with huge room to grow.
- Have the freedom and responsibility to create beautiful customer journeys that can truly impact people's lives.
BePure is a group of wellness companies on a mission to create a new future for health.
Founded by leading Clinical Nutritionist, Ben Warren, the BePure Group supports people on their unique health journeys. As an educator first and foremost we provide education on diet, lifestyle and nutrition alongside our premium range of high-quality nutritional supplements, our Eve at-home wellness testing, and our clinical wellness programmes.
BePure is growing and is now seeking a savvy CX and Insights Specialist, inspired by our purpose and mission, to join the team in our beautiful Grey Lynn head office.
The CX & Optimisation Specialist’s role is to intimately understand our core customer profiles, using data insights to guide the creation of meaningful customer experiences—at the right place and at the right time—to ultimately onboard them to the BePure Group products and services, then nurture them to stay on this journey.
In this role you will:
- Test and record insights into the current customer journey across Eve, BePure Health and the BePure Clinic;
- Identify key data points such as high-value customers, churn rates, lifetime customer value etc using Google Analytics, sales, subscription data etc;
- Provide relevant reports and create action plans to constantly optimise customer journeys and marketing campaign activity;
- Work with BePure’s HubSpot partner agency for the technical implementation of the new CRM.
- Use the CRM and marketing automation platform and work with the marketing teams to create useful and meaningful customer journeys for optimal acquisition, retention and positive customer experience (NPS).
- Constantly check data, work to tweak and optimise existing customer journeys for optimal results and ROI.
To be successful, you will need:
- Knowledge and personal passion for health, wellbeing and nutrition.
- Expertise in customer journey mapping.
- Confident understanding of UX across websites, emails and customer service.
- To be an optimisation specialist who has a passion for collecting data and applying insights that get real results.
- Experience using a marketing automation platform and CRM. HubSpot experience would be a great bonus.
- Confidence using tools such and customer surveys and A/B testing to gain further insights into the customer and their experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other data insight tools to create reports.
If you're keen to join our amazing team, email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV. We're excited to hear from you!