At BePure, we transform lives.
- Join a purpose driven, fast growing business
- Own and evolve the BePure brand for NZ and international markets
- Merge your passions for marketing, business and wellness
BePure offers premium, high quality nutritional supplements, life changing education and an industry leading natural health clinic.
Reporting to the General Manager, the BePure Digital Brand Manager plays one of the most pivotal roles in us achieving our goals. Owning the marketing strategy they transform creative and commercial ideas into relevant strategies and well-executed campaigns that strike a chord with our community to take action for their wellness.
This is a unique opportunity to combine your marketing prowess and business acumen within a purpose driven company. We're a passionate, savvy and energetic team, making a difference with our work, transforming people's lives and wellness through our work every day.
On any given day you could be…
- Designing marketing communication strategies to meet our goals
- Championing the BePure brand and ensuring we're connecting with our core customer
- Leading your team to execute on effective brand building marketing that achieves revenue targets, awareness, conversion and retention of customers.
- Collaborate with the Ecommerce, Digital Manager and wider team to further optimise our website and database for high performance marketing.
- Expanding BePure’s marketing strategy and execution into new markets as we grow in NZ and internationally.
- Staying up to speed with the latest developments and trends in digital and social media ensuring we're building effective relationships and brand representation on these channels.
We're looking for someone with…
- A personal passion for the wellbeing space. (Knowledge in this space is preferred but not necessary)
- Strong commercial acumen in one hand, and a natural penchant for creativity in the other.
- Experience and ownership of marketing strategy and execution with proven results, primarily in the digital space.
- Experience working in-house on a D2C ecommerce brand preferred.
- Passion, and experience, across digital: social medias, video, analytics tools like GA, CRM (we use HubSpot) and shopping platforms (e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce etc)
- A love of people management, and a desire to grow your team's ability as an up-and-coming business leader.
- Experience growing a product based B2C business in NZ and international markets is a bonus!
- Excellent attention to detail, and an obsession with optimising every step of the marketing journey.
- A keen eye for good aesthetics that truly bring the brand to life.
- Excellent editing skills with a natural ability towards recognising and drumming up attention grabbing copywriting.
Flexible working and working from home and the office is part of our weekly norm and for those keen on taking action for their wellness we support our team to start their own wellness journey with our products, services and education.
If this role sounds like it could be up your alley, email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV and cover letter!