BePure is a scientific, holistic health and nutrition company founded by leading Clinical Nutritionist, Ben Warren. Every day we are striving to provide people with the tools, education, inspiration and support they need to find optimal health and live energetic, happy lives.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
BePure has evolved at a rapid rate and with the growth of our development team, the opening of our BePure laboratory and web app launch, the past 12 months has seen us transition into a bio- and health-tech company.
Since our web app went live in March ‘18, we’ve had hundreds of early adopters take up our online health consultation service, delivered through our myHealth app.
The UX Researcher, using feedback gained through user testing, workshops and interviews, will help us upgrade our app to a truly irresistible user experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING INCLUDES:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer and client needs and feedback through user interviews, discovery sessions, workshops, and user testing.
- Use information gained and trends identified to guide a revamp of our end-to-end user experience within our client-facing app.
- Creatively solve UX problems as they are identified.
- Work with Visual Communications Manager and design team to bring beautiful designs to life.
- Work with Development team to relay design solutions and prototypes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Background in product design, UI design, marketing, or software development.
- Successful experience in integration consumer research into the product design practice.
- Experience in designing cohesive customer journeys across mobile and web platforms.
- Strong comprehension of usability testing methods, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Able and experienced in running focus groups and moderated usability testing.
- Capable of delivering ideas through high quality and visually engaging presentations.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A natural affinity for problem-solving; solutions are your focus.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of UI prototyping tools (Adobe XD or similar).
- Experience in statistical analysis.
So if you want to join a company that truly cares, and to help us achieve our huge mission, send firstname.lastname@example.org your CV now!