This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and serves 2.
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Clean portobella mushrooms with a damp cloth. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and fan bake for 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, gently whisk the eggs, raw milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
4.In a medium saucepan, gently heat 1 Tbsn of coconut oil or butter.
5. Add the egg mix to the pan cook gently (using a spatula to turn the cooked eggs working from the edges to the middle).
6. In another small pan heat the remaining ½ Tbsp of coconut oil and gently wilt spinach (adding a splash of water if you need to.)
7. Serve eggs and mushrooms on wilted spinach and enjoy!
If you give this a go, we'd love to see the result! Tag us in your pictures with @bepurebenwarren for your chance to be featured on our Instagram account.
BACK TO TOP