Here’s a great weekend breakfast for you mixed and protein types. Swap out the bread and pack your plate with plenty of leafy green goodness, to start your day the right way!
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and serves 2.
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Clean portobella mushrooms with a damp cloth. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and fan bake for 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, gently whisk the eggs, raw milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
4.In a medium saucepan, gently heat 1 Tbsn of coconut oil or butter.
5. Add the egg mix to the pan cook gently (using a spatula to turn the cooked eggs working from the edges to the middle).
6. In another small pan heat the remaining ½ Tbsp of coconut oil and gently wilt spinach (adding a splash of water if you need to.)
7. Serve eggs and mushrooms on wilted spinach and enjoy!
If you give this a go, we'd love to see the result! Tag us in your pictures with @bepurebenwarren for your chance to be featured on our Instagram account.
Have stubborn weight that just won't budge, energy slumps, painful PMS or menopause issues? Join Ben Warren as he shares the secret role hormones play in your health, why our modern world is working against healthy female hormones and how to naturally heal your hormones and bring them back to balance. This is information every woman needs to know. Learn more and register here.
BACK TO TOP