Eating breakfast is a very important way to start your day. During the week it can be difficult to find the time to sit down and enjoy a delicious, home cooked brekkie.
On the weekend or for a special occasion in can be a nice treat to sit down and indulge in a nutrient-dense breakfast treat.
BePure Pancakes Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil or butter for frying
- Mash the bananas with a fork until no lumps remain. Beat in the eggs with the fork and then add the ground almonds and baking powder, mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat, add 1 tsp of coconut oil or butter to the pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the hot frying pan. Cook for 3 minutes, flip the pancakes over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve these with butter, fresh fruit, cream/yoghurt or sugar-free blueberry and chia seed jam.
If you have a go, let us know for a chance to be featured on our Instagram. Tag us in your pictures @bepurebenwarren or use #bepurebenwarren