- Help us change the world.
- Join an innovative company who are cutting a new track in our industry.
- Play a key role in influencing platform design, system architecture, and the technology choices to create a world class product.
BePure is a scientific, holistic health and nutrition company founded by leading Clinical Nutritionist, Ben Warren. Every day we are striving to provide people with the tools, education, inspiration and support they need to find optimal health and live energetic, happy lives.
Our team is expanding and we are very excited to confirm an opening for a full time Web Developer to join our growing tech and digital team at our head office in Ponsonby, Auckland.
This is a junior or intermediate position so we're looking for someone with a degree level qualification in Computer Science or relevant work experience to demonstrate depth of knowledge.
Why We Need You:
Reporting into the Lead Solutions Architect, you will work with our team of Developers and Automation Tester, inputting into decisions around system architecture, and producing high quality code to ensure that the product we release is world class and that it truly provides a service that will address the needs of the people we are here to serve.
What You'll be Doing:
- Working on an innovative greenfield project including mobile, web, and cloud applications in a small and passionate team.
- Playing a key role in the growth of our IT team, influencing and guiding the direction we take in partnership with the Development team and Lead Solutions Architect.
- Working productively with a broad spectrum of mobile, web, and cloud technologies.
- Assist with building out our IT and development capabilities.
Skills and Experience You'll Need:
- Up to 2 years of commercial experience developing web applications (this is a junior/intermediate position;
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Good knowledge of back-end technologies (Amazon AWS, REST API, SQL)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, including CSS pre-processors and frameworks;
- Experience with HTML templating languages (Jinja2 or similar)
Nice to have:
- Amazon AWS experience;
- Python language experience;
- PostgreSQL experience.
So, if you want to join a company that truly cares, who is cutting the track in the health and wellbeing field and help us to achieve our huge mission, send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com