People & Culture Manager
- Step into a role with purpose where you'll be able to make a huge impact, very quickly.
- Develop and execute a compassionate yet business savvy People & Culture strategy, truly partnering with a caring business to do this.
Every company says they have an amazing team. We know—it's a total job ad cliché.
But there's something about having a strong mission, and working in a space that changes people's lives that really seems to attract the most caring, passionate team we've ever come across.
Want to join us?
BePure Group is comprised of three brands: BePure Health Products, BePure Clinic and Eve Health. Across the Group, our mission is to create a new future for health.
People are the core of our mission and purpose. And as the BePure Group grows and more people jump on board our mission, it is more important than ever that we attract, nurture, develop and manage these people as well as possible.
Hence, we are seeking a People & Culture Manager to support the BePure Group teams.
Your remit will cover:
Attraction, on and off-boarding, retention, people data, ER and people strategy.
- Develop and roll out People strategies, systems, and procedures across the company, to support and drive business objectives.
- Advise and guide the SLT on organisational development and design, ensuring that team structures and new hires are strategically thought out.
- Lead the end to end recruitment process, working with hiring managers, and putting structures in place to ensure we attract and hire the best talent.
- Guide line managers through creating onboarding and training plans for new team members.
- Build and maintain good relationships with team members across the business, positioning yourself as someone they can turn to for help and support with work-related issues.
- Conduct employee satisfaction and internal NPS score surveys, monitoring the results to guide the People strategy.
- Lead any ER processes as required, including producing supportive documentation and supporting managers through issues.
The ideal person:
- A personal passion for health, wellbeing and nutrition.
- Proven working experience as an HR manager, or in a people-role at a mid-senior level.
- Ability to architect people strategies, and not afraid to pull your sleeves up to do the execution.
- Experienced running end to end recruitment without the use of agencies.
- A strong relationship builder, who can effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of New Zealand employment law and HR best practices.
If you'd like more information, or submit an application, email email@example.com