BePure Group Sales Manager Role
- Make your mark in a newly established role.
- Grow your career in a company driven by passion and purpose.
- Live your passion for health and wellness everyday through your job.
BePure started from humble beginnings and is now well on the way to becoming a household name in New Zealand.
BePure is a scientific wellness company, owning three businesses in this space:
- BePure Health nutritional supplements
- BePure Clinic natural health consulting
- Eve Wellness at-home hormone testing
Passion and a strong sense of purpose fuels us on our mission to create journeys for people towards a better life through engaging with our nutritional products and services.
Why this job exists:
The Group Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the retail footprint for BePure Health and Eve Wellness locally, and supporting the strategy and growth within new international markets.
On any given day you could be:
- Owning targets for new customers and distribution channels and leading the sales team to hit monthly and quarterly targets.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and tactics to achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets.
- Building customer relationships based on added value, education and a deep understanding of the customers’ business.
- Mentoring and training the sales team.
- Working with the GM to break annual business targets down into weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Implementing a customer engagement strategy for the sales team to follow, including call and visit cycles and customer segmentation.
This role will involve some domestic travel as required. We estimate this to be one week per month, but this may change.
What we're looking for:
- 4-5 years in a sales role covering at least one of the following areas: retail/wholesale sales, B2B sales, B2C sales.
- Management experience and the ability to lead a team.
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices, and can assess the pros and cons within these.
- A human centric, kind and compassionate approach to sales.
- A passion for the health and wellness space and a desire to make this space your career.
Please register your interest for this role through Seek. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!