Amber is one of our incredible Nutritional Health Support Team members. She jumped onboard the lockdown baking train and whipped up a beautiful, BePure-friendly Banana Bread recipe to share with us!
Amber's Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Serves 12, GF & DF
- 4 very ripe bananas (save one for on top)
- ½ cup of honey
- ¾ C almond milk
- ¼ C coconut oil
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1¼ C buckwheat flour
- 1¼ C almond meal
- 1¼ C quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Grease loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mash 3 bananas in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients and mix in with the banana with a wooden spoon.
- Add almond meal, buckwheat flour, blend and quinoa oats, and mix again until well combined.
- Pour into baking tin and place banana on the top, if you fancy!
- Place in oven for 70 minutes.
Note: If there's any banana bread left the next day, it's super tasty toasted too!