Drinking tends to be in season during the Summer, and Seedlip, an alcohol-free spirit, allows you to feel like you can join in with the social side of drinking, while staying clear of the alcohol bit.
Our friends from Seedlip popped into visit, and whip up a delicious BePure-friendly Summer non-alcoholic cocktail!
The Seedlip Summer Non Alcoholic Cocktail is twist on a classic cocktail using ingredients like ginger and rosemary that don't aggravate inflammation the same way that sugary mixers and alcohol typically do.
Fresh rosemary is steeped in hot water and blended with honey to lightly sweeten the drink. Topped with sparkling water, it tickles your taste buds, and the ginger gives it a spice to keep you sipping.
Rosemary Honey Water
Enough for 6 drinks
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary leaves (loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
To make one drink
- 50ml Seedlip Grove 42
- 10ml fresh ginger juice
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 10ml homemade rosemary honey water
- Top with sparkling water
For the Rosemary Honey Water
- Wash the rosemary and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Place rosemary and honey in a heat proof cup or bowl.
- Pour boiling water over the rosemary and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Allow to steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain out rosemary, and store in fridge for up to one week.
Summer Seedlip Seltzer
- Add Seedlip Grove, ginger juice, lemon juice and honey rosemary water into a cocktail shaker or jar.
- Fill shaker ¾ with ice, and shake well.
- Strain into a short cocktail tumbler.
- Add ice and top with sparkling water.
- Stir gently with a spoon.
- Garnish with citrus and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Pick something to celebrate, cheers, and enjoy!
Special Limited Offer
If you would like to make yourself a Seedlip Non-Alcoholic Cocktail, we'd love to help you out!
Take 15% off Seedlip using the discount code BEPURE. Redeem offer here.
All good things come to an end—offer available until Feb. 29, 2020.