- 3 month fixed term contract - 32 hours/week
- Join our incredible and passionate Nutritional Health Support team
- Find meaning in your work and contribute towards making a difference
- A perfect role for a new Nutrition or Science grad, or someone undertaking part-time study in a related field.
This is an exciting, rare opportunity to join our Nutritional Health Support team. Our Nutritional Health Support team provides amazing customer service and support to our BePure family, ensuring each and every customer has a positive and seamless experience.
The team also uses their nutrition knowledge and experience (gained either through an enlightening personal health journey, or though related study) to guide and advise customers in their health journeys where necessary.
Job specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing exceptional customer support and care
- Managing customer queries through our HelpDesk software (email) and telephone calls
- Processing product orders and managing customers auto-ships
- Administrative processes
Skills and experience:
- This role would be perfect for a new graduate or someone who has a passion for health and wellness and supporting others on their health journey
- Amazing communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge around nutrition or natural health (gained either from personal experiences or from studies)
- Natural team-player who thrives working in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Natural problem solver