- 3-month contract with the opportunity to extend long-term.
- Find meaning in your work, contribute towards making a difference;
- Grow your career in a supportive and high-performance environment.
The vision of the BePure Group is to create the future of health. We aim to empower, educate, inspire and support people to live with optimal health, energy and happiness.
BePure Group consists of three businesses:
BePure Health: nutritional products.
BePure Clinic: health coaching.
Eve Health: at-home health testing.
The Corporate Accountant role will include corporate accounting, daily sales reporting, month end, AR & AP, payroll, and assistance with budget cash flow management.
Our strong mission and values act as our compass when making decisions. Therefore, the Accountant will be closely aligned with our values, be passionate about our mission, have a down-to-earth; happy attitude.
Job Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Raise AR & AP invoices using Xero, and manage the wider AP process.
- Fortnightly payroll management, managing and updating staff information in payroll system.
- Process and file returns with Inland Revenue including GST and PAYE.
- Collate information and process reports as required by Management (daily sales and budget cashflow).
- Initiate and manage direct debits to ensure accuracy of information and correct amounts are processed.
- Actively contribute fresh ideas and sharp skills towards the improvement and efficiency of BePure's processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of combined accounting & finance experience;
- Experience with corporate accounting;
- Relevant degree (e.g. in an Accounting, Finance or Business-related field);
- CA (or en route to becoming CA) preferred;
- Experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software (Xero).
So, if you want to join a company that truly cares, who is cutting the track in the health and wellbeing field and help us to achieve our huge mission, send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org