Looking for a breakfast alternative to cereal? We love chia seed pudding as the perfect 'light' meal for spring but packed with healthy fats, antioxidants and with a serving of BePure Collagen+, everything you need to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated.
The great part about chia seed pudding is that it's so versatile! Top with seasonal fruit and coconut yogurt or mix it with cacao and banana for a delicious treat to satisfy your sweet cravings without the inflammatory sugar spike.
BePure Collagen+ Spring Chia Pudding Recipe
Serves 2 | GF, DF, RSF
Helpful Tip: We like to source all our dry ingredients from GoodFor with has an incredible ethos of plastic and waste-free shopping.
Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients
- 1 C milk of choice, we love coconut, almond or oat
- 1/4 C chia seeds—we love the plastic free ethos of our friends at GoodFor
- 1 serve of BePure Collagen+ in either Vanilla or Chai flavour
- * Optional: You can also mix in other ingredients to flavour your base pudding flavour, eg. cacao powder, frozen bananas, matcha... the optionals are as boundless as your imagination!
Toppings (of course, you can use whatever you like here!)
- Hemp hearts
- ½ Sliced banana
- Berries (strawberries & blueberries)
- In a bowl fill with milk and then gently stir in your chia seeds and BePure Collagen+ until well combined.
- Keep stirring routinely for another 5 minutes to prevent the chia seeds from congealing at the bottom.
- Leave to set for 5 - 10 minutes in the fridge or on the bench. You can store this in the fridge for up to 3 days or eat it right away.
- Decorate with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
If you make this delicious chia seed pudding, let us know. Tag us in your pictures @bepurebenwarren or use our hashtag #bepurebenwarren for your chance to be featured on our Instagram feed.