Ben's Chocolate Omelette
Serves 1 | GF, DFO
- 2 eggs
- ½ Tbsp cocoa or cacao
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Knob of butter or coconut oil for cooking
- Separate yolks and whites of the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until firm.
- Add cocoa and maple syrup in with the yolks and mix.
- Fold the yolk mix in with the whites.
- Knob of butter in pan and put lid on to warm the pan.
- When the butter is hot, pour mixture in. Turn heat down to medium and move mixture to the side like you would an omelette then as it starts firming up lid on for a couple of minutes before turning. I like them slightly undercooked so they are a bit foamy.