Breakfast Baskets | GF, DF Makes 6
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 Tbsp rice flour (or cornflour)
- 2 egg beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil
- 12 rashers of bacon
- 3 eggs, boiled
- Preheat oven to 160ºC.
- Mix grated veggies with rice flour, egg, salt and pepper.
- Rub coconut oil around 6 muffin trays.
- Line these with 2 bacon rashers each.
- Fill the bottom of the muffin tin with the veggie mix.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- While these are cooking bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Hard boil the eggs for 6 minutes, immediately drain the hot water and fill with cold.
- Peel these, cut them in half and place in the bacon baskets when they’re cooked.
Disclaimer: This blog post is for educational purposes only.
It is not designed to diagnose, treat or cure. We are all unique, for your individual health concerns it is important to discuss these with a BePure Holistic Health Consultant or relevant health professional.