These bounty bliss balls are gluten free, dairy free and they contain dark chocolate which stimulates the release of serotonin and magnesium, (which is a very important micronutrient for many of our body's functions!)
Bounty bliss balls are easy to make and taste incredibly delicious. If you pop these in a jar, they'll make a great DIY gift for mum too.
Bounty Bliss Balls
- 3 cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 x bar of dark chocolate (We used Dark Ghana by Whitakers)
- 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut to decorate
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until a thick paste (you can add more coconut cream if it's not coming together)
- Roll into small balls and freeze for at least 30 minutes
- In a pot, melt chocolate
- Roll your balls in the chocolate
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut flakes and allow to cool in the fridge for at least 30mins before eating.