Vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc are our nutrient superheroes of strong immunity.
An immune molecule is an immune cell - one of many in the complex immune system Immune molecules make up the foundation of our immune system. Most of our immune cells start in our bone marrow (from the same source - a stem cell) and are converted to innate and adaptive immune cells (or molecules). The creation, maintenance, and activity of these immune molecules are dependent on nutrients and because nature is so neat, it provides what we need when we need it!
It’s no coincidence that fruits that are in season in late autumn and winter such as kiwifruit, lemons, mandarins, and oranges are all rich sources of vitamin C.
However, we would need to eat a lot of these fruits and vegetables every day to get optimal levels of these nutrients, which is why we like to add in supplements, as an easy way to 'fill in the gaps' and help us cover our daily nutritional needs.
Wake up and kick-start your day with this delicious, immune-boosting elixir to help nurture optimal immunity through the cooler months.
Super Immune-Boosting Elixir
- 1 C water—room temperature or cold, still or sparkling
- 1 tsp BePure Super Boost C
- 0.5ml BePure Vit D Restore
- Slice and a squeeze of fresh lemon and/or orange
- Add Super Boost C and Vit D Restore to the cup of water.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add a squeeze and slice of lemon and orange (both are divine, but lemon or orange alone is also delish!)
- For best absorption, drink this when you wake up on an empty stomach, around 30 minutes before eating.
For extra immune support, take a capsule of BePure Zinc Restore at the end of your morning meal or try BePure Immune Action which is your best friend in winter - loaded with bioavailable echinacea, beta-glucans, and marshmallow root!