Vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc are our nutrient superheroes of strong immunity.
Immune molecules make up the foundation of our immune system. The creation of these immune molecules are dependent on nutrients. Nature is neat! It provides what we need when we need it. It’s no coincidence that fruits that are in season in late autumn and winter such as kiwifruit, lemons, mandarins, and oranges are all rich sources of vitamin C.
However, we would need to eat a lot of these fruits and vegetables everyday to get optimal levels of these nutrients, which is why we like to add in supplements, as an easy way to 'fill in the gaps' and help us cover all of our nutritional needs each day.
Wake up and kick-start your day with this nutrient-dense (and delicious!) elixir to help nurture optimal immunity during winter.
BePure Super Immune-Boosting Elixir
- 1 C water—room temperature or cold, still or sparkling
- 1 tsp BePure Super Boost C
- 2 drops BePure Vit D Restore
- Slice and a squeeze of fresh lemon and/or orange
- Add Super Boost C to the cup of water.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add a squeeze and slice of lemon and orange (both is divine, but lemon or orange alone is also delish!)
- For best absorption, drink this when you wake up on an empty stomach, around 30 minutes before eating.
At breakfast time, add two capsules of BePure Zinc Restore at the end of your morning meal.