Spring is a continuous fluctuation between winter and summer. Cold wintery blasts hit Havelock North all through September, however, hotter days are on the horizon. As this happens, naturally our bodies start to wake up warm with the sun and crave for fresh spring foods.
Spring fruits like strawberries are popping up in the garden, so we’ve put together a scrumptious Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding recipe. The perfect combination of ancient grains and seasonal goodness. Strawberries provide potent antioxidants to combat damage and inflammation in the liver. With hormone imbalance highly linked to liver overload, strawberries are a fantastic source of loving nutrients for supporting your hormone health.
The recipe includes my new product, BePure EstroClear. BePure EstroClear is an active daily detoxifier, scientifically formulated with a delicious chocolate and manuka honey flavoured protein-based powder, to support you in living with healthier, balanced hormones every day.
For those that are dairy free but enjoy something a little creamy, this Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding is a great alternative. This recipe can also be made in jars the night before for an easy breakfast the next morning.
Bepure Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
SERVES: 1 | PREP TIME: 5mins
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop EstroClear
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Cinnamon to taste (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh strawberries (defrosted also works). Save a few for the topping
- Coconut flakes
- Chopped almonds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Add dry ingredients to a small bowl or glass mason jar and mix together before stirring in the coconut milk water and chopped strawberries.
- Let it set in refrigerator until chilled or leave overnight for a quick easy breakfast.
- Top with the extra strawberries, nuts, seeds and coconut flakes and enjoy.
If you have a go we'd love to see! Share it with us on Instagram with #BePureBenWarren or tag us in your picture @BePureBenWarren. We'll be looking, commenting and reposting some of your creations.