We'll be the first to admit our love of the experience of drinking a coffee—be it sitting down for some time out, people-watching or catching up with a friend.
However coffee is also a stimulant and triggers your fight or flight response, which raises cortisol and so on. You can learn more about how coffee affects the body in our blog, what you need to know about coffee. We think coffee is best enjoyed on occasion in a calm, relaxed moment of your day.
Many people also like to add a serve of collagen to their morning drink of choice. BePure Collagen+ isn't just high strength, high quality, sustainable marine collagen, it's also packed full of powerful antioxidants! This blend has been specifically formulated to support soothing inflammation at the root of skin conditions, but is not suited to heat.
With spring here and the weather already warming up, BePure Collagen+ is the perfect addition to warm weather, cool temperature drinks—like this delicious BePure Collagen+ Dirty Chai or Dirty Vanilla latte.
BePure Collagen+ Iced Coffee Recipe
Serves 1 | GF, DF, RSF
- 1 x serve of cold brew coffee (decaf or iced tea are both lovely alternatives)
- 1 x serve of BePure Collagen+ in either Vanilla or Chai flavour
- 1/2-1 cup of your favourite milk, we love coconut or oat
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Prepare the cold brew the night before. Simply steep coffee ground in cold water overnight.
- When you are ready to make your BePure Collagen+ Iced Coffee, stir a serve of collagen into the coffee (we like to shake in a jar to combine thoroughly)
- Pour in the milk, add you ice cubes, and then sit back and enjoy.
If you make this delicious beverage, let us know. Tag us in your pictures @bepurebenwarren or use our hashtag #bepurebenwarren for your chance to be featured on our Instagram feed.