Welcome to week three of the BePure Summer of Wellness. Christmas is just over a week away and many of you will be planning to get away for the break. Remembering to take your nutritional support on the go is not always the easiest feat, but with some prior planning, it is 100% possible.
“Remembering to take your nutritional support on the go is not always the easiest feat, but with some prior planning, it is 100% possible.”
Nourishing your body with nutrients is vital to your everyday health and wellbeing. This is because every metabolic reaction in the body is dependant on a vitamin or mineral acting as a cofactor. This means that for your body to perform daily functions, it requires sufficient nutrients to fuel it.
At this time of the year, your body tends to be under more stress. You might be busy organising family get-togethers, spending more time up late at night, or indulging in more foods you would not usually eat. When our body is under stress it uses up our vitamins and mineral stores faster, meaning we need to add more in to keep functioning and get through the day.
“When our body is under stress it uses up vitamins and mineral stores faster, meaning we need to add more in to keep functioning and get through the day. ”
Typically during the busy summer months, your body uses more B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium and zinc, just to name a few. This is why remembering to take your nutritional support is essential to living a happy, healthy lifestyle all summer long.
Because I know you’ll all be on the move over summer, often living out of a packed bag for a few weeks, I’ve put together some BePure travel hacks. These are to help give you some top tips for packing your nutritional support and helpful ways to remember to take it over the summer months.
Ben's Top Travel Hacks:
- Use pill containers, zip lock bags or smaller jars. Sort your daily nutritional support into a pill container, sealable bags or jars (the BePure Ten jar is a great size for traveling). This means you only need to take what you need and can leave your bigger glass jars at home.
- Keep them in easy to find places, such as in a side pocket of your suitcase or toiletries bag. Making sure you keep your nutritional support in places that are easily accessible each day will help keep them front of mind.
- Set a reminder on your phone. Setting an alarm on your phone each day is a great way to remember to take your nutritional support. Or you could ask a family member or friend to remind you and keep you accountable!
- Taking your nutritional support even when you forget. If you forget to take your nutritional support at breakfast, it’s okay to take them at lunch or dinner. The b-vitamins in the BePure One may keep some people up at night, but most people will find they are okay taking BePure One at dinner. It’s better to take your nutritional support later in the day, rather than not taking them at all. BePure Three is also fine for anyone to take at any meal of the day.
- Listen to your body. Noticing how your energy and mood changes throughout the day is a good trigger to help you remember to take your nutritional support. If you forget to take them, you might notice you have a lack of energy. Use the signs your body gives you to trigger taking action.
- Understanding your nutritional support. Understanding exactly what each product supports can help you stay motivated to live a happy and healthy lifestyle this summer. You can find the information on your BePure nutritional support here. If you’d like to give us a call we are also always here to talk you through your specific nutritionals or email us on email@example.com or private message us on Facebook.
Recommended Key Nutritional Support for Travelling
When you are travelling and out of routine, you are less likely to fuel your body with nourishment from nutrient rich wholefoods. This means it is more important than ever to take your BePure One and Three. These nutritionals ensure you are adding in your baseline essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support your health and energy.
At this time of year, stress levels are high and that means extra pressure on the adrenal glands. BePure SuperBoost C works to improve energy levels and immune system health.
Over the summer we tend to spend more time enjoying days at the beach, sea swims and celebrating with friends and family into the night. These are all activities that demand your energy. Energy is the true currency of summer so ensure your levels are high to make the most of it. BePure Ten is designed to provide the ultimate support for cellular energy production, alongside BePure One and BePure Three.
Travelling with Nutritional Support Q&A’s
Q. Can I take my nutritional support with me overseas?
A. Yes, New Zealand customs has no restrictions on taking nutritional support out of the country. On arrival back to New Zealand you will need to declare your nutritional support and if requested show these to a quarantine officer.
Taking your nutritional support into another country will depend on the customs regulations where you are headed. We have not had any issues taking nutritional support to: UK, Europe, Asia, Australia
If you are concerned you can ring ahead and check with overseas customs.
Q. Can I take my nutritional support overseas if they are open?
A. Yes, as above.
Q. Can I take my BePure nutritional support overseas if they are packed out of their original bottle?
A. Yes, as above.
Q. Can I change my shipping address or skip my next order?
A. Yes, you can change your shipping address and skip orders by logging in to your profile on the BePure website here.
Step 1: Login and come to ‘Account Details’
Step 2: Click ‘ON AUTOSHIP? Manage your account details and address here.'
Step 3: Click ‘Manage Subscriptions’
- To change shipping address: Select ‘Update address’ in the drop-down
- To skip your next order: Select ‘Upcoming orders’ in the drop-down, then select ‘Skip Order’
SHARE YOUR SUMMER OF WELLNESS TO WIN
Share your Summer of Wellness on Instagram with #BePureBenWarren or tag us in your picture @BePureBenWarren to go in the draw to WIN a massive Summer of Wellness Prize. Trust us, this one is going to be epic… prize to be revealed soon.