Ben's Green Soufflé
Serves 4 | Gluten Free
- 4 Tbsp almond meal
- 6 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 small tomatoes
- 6 leave of curly cal (or any type of greens)
- 12 large beans (or half a cup of peas)
- 1/2 C parmesan (or any cheese)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Top and tail beans and steam till soft.
- Chop garlic and saute in butter.
- Chop greens and add to garlic and butter.
- Separate eggs and whip whites until fluffy. Add all ingredients except greens and tomatoes to yolks.
- Stir yolks into whites and pour into well buttered deep pan.
- Push sautéed greens into mixture and top with tomatoes.
- Cook until the top cracks and it no longer wobbles.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with a salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
Rather follow along with Ben?
Ben's on breakfast today, and he's whipped up a Greens Soufflé for the family. Follow along with him and give it a go too!