Off the back of the success of Ben Warren's ‘What’s Your Health Story’ nationwide tour comes a one-day intensive workshop, ‘Five Keys to Optimal Health’. Please note that tickets are limited to these workshops.
In response to the array of powerful questions asking for additional support and the key health concerns identified in throughout the 30 city, 'What's Your Health Story' tour, Ben will be hosting a mini series of unmissable ONE-DAY workshops.
After learning the WHY in 'What’s Your Health Story?', Ben wants to help you understand HOW to heal your health and unlock YOUR energy, weight loss and optimal health.
What people have said about Ben's workshops and seminars
"I really felt like I was supposed to be in the room tonight listening to Ben speak. It confirmed that I am on the right path, but that I still have changes that need to be made too. So informative with science facts that made sense. He knows his stuff." - Sarah Akroyd
"I've been on Ben's Adrenal Fatigue Workshop and heard him speak at a few events now - he is a fantastic teacher with so much knowledge, but he breaks it down in a way everyone can understand!" - Annie Gummer
"Was absolutely amazing. Learnt so much about the holes in my health and how to get closer to where I want my health to be." - Curtis Hacon
What will be covered in the workshop?
Over this 8-hour, inspiring workshop, you will cover the 5 keys to optimal health with Ben.
What you will receive
Ben Warren will guide you through this new content around your health story. He'll walk you through practical tips and tactics, providing a toolkit for overcoming your health concerns, kickstart you towards living with optimal health, energy and happiness, every day.
Is this workshop right for you?
1. Hormonal imbalance and weight loss: Addressing the NUMBER ONE health concern of Ben's "What's Your Health Story?" tour, this workshop is for everyone who suffers from menstrual or fertility issues, or who wants to lose weight long term – but struggles, despite eating well and working out regularly.
2. Energy and fatigue: It's for anyone that wakes up feeling tired, struggles to fall asleep or is constantly feeling stressed and burnt out.
3. Gut health: It's for anyone with digestive issues like bloating, gas or diarrhoea. Anyone struggling with mood swings, anxiety, skin problems, autoimmune diseases and food sensitivities.
4. Essential nutrients: It's for anyone that wants to feed themselves and their families with whole, nutrient-dense, foods but is confused or overwhelmed by what to eat and how to unlock the bioavailability of nutrients in their food.
5. How to identify your macro nutrient profile and eat right for you: Finally, it's for anyone that is feed up with feeling hungry despite eating a clean, whole food diet, or is constantly battling cravings, 3pm-itis and binge eating.
We know that hugely positive change can come from making small, impactful actions for your health. But where should you start? And how do you integrate these changes into your daily life with its intense daily demands?
Start with ‘Five Keys to Optimal Health’.
*Please note that these are provided for the in person events only, not the live webinar.
Saturday 12 August, 2017Book now
Saturday 19 August, 2017Book now
Saturday 26 August, 2017Book now
Saturday 26 August, 2017Book now
Join our expert BePure Clinical Consultants for a one of a kind wellness workshop series, live at the beautiful flagship BePure Clinic Auckland.
They will be covering key pillars of your health and wellness across six intimate events, sharing their knowledge, experience and tips for living with optimal health in the modern world.
BACK TO TOP